Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lace Candles


So I was shopping with my friends and there was a HUGE sale at Yankee Candle! Like 50% off! And I am definitely a sucker for great smelling candles. I found two that smell absolutely amazing, Pineapple Cilantro and Cherry Lemonade. They will make my room smell like summer all year round! But I'm not a huge fan of the labels and I wanted to make them cuter! 
First I just peeled off the label 
But it left a really sticky residue that I didn't want on the candle 

 Goo Gone worked really well to get this off! 
 The lace I bought was too wide for the candles

 So I trimmed it to fit the height and width of the candle 
Then, using a glue gun, I glued the lace around the candle! 
 All done! I like them so much better and they'll fit in with my room so well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment